Monday 9 July 2007

After so long... I'm back blogging... =)

Was OUT OF VOICE for the pass 3 days!! sad... but good for my trainees they are so happy that I lost my voice, so that there wont be anyone to scold them when they made any mistake... The reason I lost my voice was because of my trainees.

Its been a long time since I erupted. I think the last time I erupted was like 10 yrs ago when I'm in the uniform group during sec sch days. Erupted also beacuse of my cadets.. haizzz....

Think have to drill some basic regimentation into the trainess, all thinking that since after BMT they are old birds. WRONG mindset! Now-a-days kids are so pampered. But appropriate discipline is required.

But never mind I'm getting part of my voice back. Hope that I'll recover soon.

Signing off.... =)

No comments: