Wednesday 24 October 2007

Graduation of the babies....



Haha finally see my FIRST batch of trainees graduate le...



From the left -- Allyo Seow, Irving, Willis, ME!, Wei Xian, Zhong Xian, Yi Shian and ah Toh...

These are my 'babies' haha.... finally see them graduate from course after 4 months in STC!..

Hope they can 'survive' in their new posting... haha....

It's been a week and I've received quite a number of calls from them. At first really worry about them. But after thinking through, haha... i have to let them fly so that they can learn how to take care of themselves...

Now I'm taking my second batch of 'babies' batch by batch, all the trainees are getting younger and younger... makes me feel like I'm getting older and older... now this batch is younger than me by 6 YRS!!! OMG!!! So good to feel young...

But this current batch going to finish their 1 month le... time flies... 3 more months to go....
Guess trainees are the ONLY motivation that I have in camp... other than that.... everything else are so ..... hai dont wish to say too much lar...... ppl in camp will know de lar....

No comments: