Saturday 26 January 2008

03-07/08 Supply Supervisor Course is OVER!

Finally its the over of another batch of my trainees...

Sad and worry that they are now posted to their new unit. Wonder are they able to cope with the new style of wroking, new management and new bosses.



Had something that I personnel felt sad is that I didnt managed to go through the OPS phase with them. Never cheong with them due to the part-time study exam. But deep inside myself I know they are good batch of trainees. They know what was required of them when they go to their new unit. Hope they can do well and fly high. =) Did had a fun and nice 4 months with all of them.


(Above) Half quiet and half noisy gang... Like to ask and argue...

(Above) Haha the funny and noisy gang...

(Above) Small part of the 'BIG' family...


(Above) Kor, me, Les, Tan, Gary...

2 person that make me worry... Kor and Les... always sleep in class... wonder they can do well a not... haha....

Nevertheless.... good that they have graduate... finally can take a break after 2 batches of trainees... SO tired working as CSE ADMIN... So tough to work.... haha....

YES!!! ITS FINALLY OVER!!!

Not that I wish they(trainees) are gone but feel great that I can stop working with ** keke...

Looking forward to groom a new batch of trainees....

No comments: